Passive and Active Measurement Conference 2023
The Passive and Active Measurement (PAM) conference brings together researchers and operators to discuss novel and emerging work in the area of network measurement and analysis. PAM is inclusive of all areas of network measurement, but focuses on systems-based research and real-world data. Indeed, measurement technology is needed at all layers of the network stack, ranging from power profiling of hardware components to virtualization in data centers to application profiling and even user experience. Work with operational impact or relevance to the broader network research community is especially welcome, as is early and promising measurement technique.
- 2023-03-14: The Keynote talks are now available on the keynote page.
- 2023-03-09: The proceedings are now available on Springer.
- 2023-03-01: The registration is open and the instructions for presentations are posted
- 2023-03-01: The program is now online.
- 2023-02-06: The list of accepted papers is now online.
- 2023-12-21: The camera ready instructions are now online.
- 2022-12-21: Paper notifications have been sent out.
- 2022-10-31: The TPC members list is now available.
- 2022-09-30: The submission site is now open!
- 2022-09-30: PAM 2023 website is up.
Virtual Conference Venue
PAM 2023 is organized by IMDEA Networks Institute. The conference will be organized as a virtual meeting with attendees only participating remotely.
|Conference||March 21-23, 2023|
Please submit your paper at https://www.hotcrp.b-tu.de/pam2023/.
- General Chair:
- Marco Fiore (IMDEA Networks Institute) firstname.lastname@example.org
- PC Chairs: